Hath tagged me...
I shall play this game to the extent that I deem fit. (i.e. I'm probably not tagging anyone else)
By the by, I'm essentially only using this old account for lurking these days. And yeah I'm kind of a brony. Death and cupcakes just works for me.
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. Do you play any video games?
Yes. Absolutely tons of video games. Leader of one of the top rated guilds on my server in WoW. Own all of the current home consoles and a few of the newer handhelds, though I find I mostly play on PC these days. (WoW and Portal saw to that, and Diablo 3 probably will as well)
2. Is there any other obsession you have besides ponies?
Obsessions? Hmm...possibly reading, does that count? I churn through about five or six books a month, not counting comics, manga, and magazines. I'm a voracious eater of the written word and actively suffer a bit of withdrawal if I don't have something new to read now and then.
3. How do you feel about Fox News bashing bronies?
They bash everything. Give them long enough and they'll start bashing them selves. I couldn't care less.
4. What's your favorite band?
It seems to change from month to month. Right now I like Mumford and Sons quiet a bit, but before that it was Lordi, and before that Apocalyptica. I really like Ozzy, Rob Zombie, and Stone Sour though.
5. What's the craziest thing you've ever done IRL as a brony?
Mmm not much I can think of off the top of my head. Talked to a guy at Target about getting one of the displays after they were done selling the toys for my wife. The answer was no.
6. Does MLP effect your job/school?
Nah, not in the least. Except possibly when I zone out thinking about story ideas.
7. What's your favorite episode on MLP?
Party of One. Hands down.
8. Who is your favorite character, who is NOT part of the main cast? (you can't say Derpy.)
Probably Big Macintosh. Yup.
9. How do you feel about Cupcakes, the original fanfic?
Hated it, laughed at it, belittled it, then loved the fuck out of it. I can honestly say I'd not be a brony if it weren't for Cupcakes and everything related to it. It may be poorly written, but it was certainly the flame to my moth.
10. What's your favorite MLP fanfic?
Probably my own XD I've not read a lot of others fanfiction just yet, but I wrote a very long spin off of Cupcakes entitled Blue Hour: Twilight of the Cupcakes followed by Blue Hour: The Age of Twilight. I've mostly been editing other peoples work since then.